We arrange for a Field Agent to ensure that occupants are taking steps to leave the property on the date specified by the Court. We will ensure that they understand what is required of them and we will endeavour to obtain forwarding and contact details.
Should clients wish, we can also attend the property on the day of repossession, with the Court Bailiff, to make sure that the customers have fulfilled their responsibilities to the lender.
Our pre-eviction visit service includes:
- liaising with occupants to ensure notice of eviction has been received
- obtaining forwarding and contact details
- reporting on pets or livestock
- estimating the value and condition of the property
- providing occupancy details